Tuesday 2 April 2013

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood







Paid Top- Dads
Necklace- Vintage (Moms)
Crop top- H&M basics
Shorts- Thrifted 
Bag- Salvation Army 
Thigh Highs- Urban Outfitters

Hope everyone had an amazing Easter weekend ! I know I ate more chocolate this weekend then I have all year :P 
I wore this outfit a couple of weekends ago when I went out with my sister. That day was absolutely beautiful outside I just had to through on some shorts cause I couldn't wait for the summer. The shorts were originally high waisted pants i got at a thrift store downtown that I cut into shorts. I was happy when I found them because there the perfect fit. 
The burgundy crop tank is one I got last year at H&M in the athletic or basic sections for like $3. Its the prefect size crop top for these type of shorts cause it hits right above the waist with out being to short or to long. 
The thigh high socks have glittery thread running through them that multicolored. I actually bought them to wear scrunched up at the ankle but i thought they looked pretty cool and different as keen highs with this look. The bag and necklace are both vintage pieces. The bag I got at the Salvation Army and the necklace is my moms :) The paid shirt is my dads old work shirt and the sleeves and the ends at the bottom are all ripped and torn up which I love, I think it adds character lol 
as always i paired it with my doc martens, love the way they look with shorts and tights. 

Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week, I'll be back soon with a new DIY :) 

Peace & Love- Stef

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com for details!

    ReplyDelete