Monday 8 April 2013

Ghosts That We Knew





Velvet Skirt- Value Village (thrifted)  similar one here
Shoes- T.U.K creepers from Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- DIY here

Hello :) I am back with another outfit of the day! I wore this outfit to school today, the spring weather is finally hitting Toronto so I can now wear lighter pieces to school and out with friends, which makes me so happy! Fall/spring have to be my favorite seasons of the year, I LOVE layering to get different textures and affects with my clothing and the spring is the prefect time to do that.
Anyways on to the look, I got the cream inner sweater and a grey hoodie from my aunt. We went through some of her clothing this weekend and she gave me some pieces that she no longer wears, which was nice of her. 
The skirt is the same velvet one I styled in a previous look, you can take a look at it here :) I think this skirt is prefect for the spring because its not exactly a maxi skirt but it still keeps you covered up for those chilly mornings. Adding the denim vest gives the outfit a different feel so that is doesn't look to pain. 
The purse is another hand me down I got from family member, its brown leather and hold about everything I need, I am using it all the time now. I also added some daisy's on the side of the bag for decoration. 
The sunglasses are one of my DIY projects that I recently put up on the blog, but their originally for   Forever 21

Hope everyone has an amazing week! I'll be back soon with another outfit post  <3

Peace & Love- Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment