Tuesday 12 March 2013

Red Velvet


=





Velvet Skirt- Value Village (thrifted)  similar one HERE
Top- Value Village (thrifted)
Shoes- T.U.K creepers from Urban Outfitters
Socks- Ardene
Leather Jacket- Zara similar one HERE
Necklace- Gift from grandma, similar one HERE 
Bag - Mom hand-me-down

Hello again! So today was a pretty crappy day out with the rain and the cold winds. I usually like when its gloomy out but I had a lot of city walking to do today so it didn't help, but it was nice enough to wear a skirt so i was happy. I got this skirt on one of my trips to Value Village a couple of weeks ago, and I was really surprised I ended up finding two velvet pieces both skirts that were in really good condition and both fit. I wear the black one to school a lot cause it is a maxi (picture here). 

 I finally got my creepers in the mail yesterday which I ordered off Urban Outfitters about 3 months ago but they were on back order. I got so excited like a little girl on Christmas morning, you should of saw my face! I ended up wearing them around the house all night :D Despite what some people say they are actually extremely comfortable and easy to walk in so it was a good buy. The socks I am wearing I love to pieces and I finally have the shoes to wear them with cause I've been waiting lol. 

As for the shirt, its actually somewhat of a crop top but you cant really tell from the pictures cause the skirts pull high on my waist. I absolutely adore it! I would wear it everyday if I could, it has delicate looking embroidered flowers around the top and some more detail around the bottom edge. I think it adds a touch of femininity to what would be a more dark ensemble.

Hope you all enjoyed my outfit of the day, I'll hopefully be posting a new one tomorrow, see you soon!

Peace & Love- Stef         


1 comment:

  1. such a nice outfit! your blog looks very lovely and intereresting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete